Omnna Automotive Software Is Proud To Announce That We Have Won The APPEX 2015 New Product Showcase In The Business Tools And Services Category Two Years Running
Las Vegas – Attendees of the 2015 AAPEX show in Las Vegas selected Omnna as the winner of this year’s New Product Showcase earlier this month. Attendees were provided with mobile scanners to select their favorite new products from eight categories. Omnna won the category of Best New Business Tool and Service category in the New Product Showcase.
Omnna is a cloud-SaaS ERP narrowly tailored for WDs, Jobbers and Service Centers in automotive. It’s reliable, credible, affordable and easy to transition to.
The new Omnna Business to Business (B2B) website offering enables our customers to grant real time access to their accounts to place online orders, view their invoice history, view their current and past statements, and access to the Epicor, Partslink and other catalog integrations.
“We are honored to be chosen by our customers and peers to receive this recognition,” said Omnna Automotive COO John Bunting. “Winning an award based on attendee votes two years in a row gives us validation that the aftermarket is not only accepting of a true cloud-based platform but continues to embrace a complete software solution for their business.”
In addition the Omnna B2B also offers the following functionalities:
• Upsell – If the part that is being purchased on the B2B site has a related part in Omnna, the related part will be suggested to the customer for purchase.
• Sales And Promotions – Promotional offers available to your customers in Omnna, will also be available for orders they place on the B2B site.
• Loyalty Program – The end customer accrues points for each order they place and a real-time total of their points is displayed on the screen.
• Tracking and Reporting – Track and report all activity on the B2B site including: sales history, user count, B2B login count, catalog usage, and much more.
• Advertising – Display marketing advertisements on the B2B site.
Contact Omnna to learn how our new B2B technology is revolutionizing the industry.